18650 lithium-ion battery is a standard lithium-ion battery model, where 18 indicates a diameter of 18mm, 65 indicates a length of 65mm, and 0 indicates a cylindrical battery.
It has the advantages of light weight, large capacity, and no memory effect, so it has been widely used. The energy density of lithium-ion batteries is very high. Its capacity is 1.5 to 2 times that of nickel-metal hydride batteries of the same weight, and it has a very low self-sufficiency. In addition, lithium-ion batteries have almost no "memory effect" and no toxic substances, which are also important reasons for their wide application.
1. Large capacity: The capacity of 18650 lithium batteries is generally between 1200mah and 3600mah, while the general battery capacity is only about 800mah. If combined into a 18650 lithium battery pack, the 18650 lithium battery pack can easily exceed 5000mah.
2. Long life: 18650 battery lifepo4 has a very long service life, and the cycle life can reach more than 500 times in normal use, which is more than twice that of ordinary batteries.
3. High safety performance: 18650 battery has high safety performance. In order to prevent battery short circuit, the positive and negative electrodes of 18650 lithium battery are separated. Therefore, the possibility of short circuit phenomenon has been reduced to the extreme. A protection board can be installed to avoid overcharging and overdischarging of the battery, which can also prolong the service life of the battery.
4. High voltage: The voltage of 18650 batteries is generally 3.6V, 3.8V and 4.2V, which is much higher than the 1.2V voltage of NiCd and NiMH batteries.
5. No memory effect: It is not necessary to empty the remaining power before charging, which is convenient to use.
6. Small internal resistance: The current internal resistance of the 18650 battery that performs well is about 12 milliohms, and generally around 13-15 milliohms; since the impedance will affect the performance of the battery, generally speaking, 50 milliohms is normal. 50-100 milliohms can be used, but the performance begins to decline. When it is above 100 milliohms, it needs to be used in parallel, and it is basically unusable if it is greater than 200 milliohms.
7. It can be combined in series or parallel to form a 18650 lithium battery pack.
Energy storage: mainly used in base station power supply, clean energy energy storage, grid power energy storage, home optical storage system, etc.;
Power category: mainly refers to electric vehicles, electric bicycles, new energy vehicles, etc.;
Digital categories: mobile phones, tablets, laptops, electric toys, MP3/MP4, earphones, charging treasures, model airplanes, mobile power supplies, etc.
Shenzhen Ace Battery Co., Ltd., a leading lithium ion 18650 manufacturer in China, focuses on the development, production and sales of lithium-ion and lithium iron phosphate battery packs, serving diversified markets such as ESS, UPS, medical, material handling, power tools and industrial cleaning.
ACE Battery lays stress on the control of internal quality system and have certified by third-party quality control systems like ISO9001, ISO14001 and IATF16949.
ACE Battery has own safety test lab to test YL2054, UL1973, UL1642, IEC62133, etc. ACE Battery has been authorized by UL and TUV.
High-quality lithium batteries of different types and strong system integration capabilities. Likewise, we have won well-known clients as well.